1. What’s your first/earliest sim memory?
It was summer, probably 2006. I was a lazy college senior. And my then boyfriend introduced me GTA San Andreas, which was the first game I’d ever played in my life. Unbelievable, huh? I hadn’t played ANY game except Tetris for about 25 years. Anyway, after seeing it’s ending, I googled for another game and found The Sims 2. But I didn’t like the way TS2 sims looked (especially their mouths. I always have felt they make fake smiles). So I played it briefly - about 6 months?
2. What’s your favourite way to play/use Sims?
Genetic experiments. Legacy play, in other words.
3. If you could make any sim real and have them for your life partner, which sim would that be and why?
NO WAY! All the sims in my game are too crazy! If I had any of them for my life partner, my life would suck… flies and green fume everywhere, no one except the dogs tries to earn money etc etc xD
4. Which CC/mod creator(s) could you not live without for your game?
J. M. Pescado
5. What’s the craziest/weirdest/funniest/most unexpected thing to happen to you while playing Sims?
I don’t think I have got that many unintended crazy/funny moments in my game. But yeah, right now my heiress’s husband is hoping to have an affair with my simself.
6. What would make any of the Sims games beyond awesomely perfect for you?
Hmm, it is already nearly perfect for me. I mean, I wouldn’t be spending my precious time and energy on anything, if it had flaws that weren’t acceptable for me.
So, for the same reason, honestly I don’t get those who never stops complaining about this game, or comparing TS3 with TS2/Maxis. I’d say, if you don’t like it that much, just shut up and find other things to do. Seriously.
7. What Sims career would you choose if you were dumped into the game (assuming you would choose one)?
I’d like to be one of the office drones. I like the idea that you get automatically paid more and more, and eventually become a CEO - if you only go work 5 days a week and kiss your boss’s ass.
8. Do you play any other games aside from Sims?
No, I don’t. I have a huge phobia about all the Sci-Fi characters (mostly their rainbow skin color. Also what is that on their skin? scales?) in almost all games out there. I tried GTA 4 two years ago, but couldn’t see the ending because of 3D nausea :<
But I do love playing any kind of time management games. I also have worshiped all Kairosoft Games.
9. If you were a sim what would your favourite music, food, and colour be?
Root, Stir Fry, and Turquoise
10. Which sim family is the most memorable for you?
I still remember and have the save of the families in my Simcranton world. I played the entire town about a year and half. Yeah, playing 17 families and nearly 100 sims “at once” was really fun. I know I should have said I love the Hitches most, but oh well, haha.
11. Who is your favourite EA made sim?
I don’t think I really have one. Before playing Simcranton, I played Sunset Valley and Riverview the same way (playing every single family in a town until generation 5). But now I don’t remember anyone O_o
1. Describe yourself in sim traits/personality points.
Commitment Issues, Perceptive, Computer Whiz and Artistic, Hates the Outdoors, Dislikes Children, Snob and Slob, Couch Potato, Grumpy, Shy and Loner, Evil, and Mean-spirited.
3. What is your favourite EP and why?
Generations. Because of this.
4. What is your overall favorite feature in the game?
The Creat-A-Pattern is a true revolution. I’m talking about the IN game function that you can change all the colors and patterns, not the utter crap pattern making tool (Oh, I hate the tool from the bottom of my heart).
6. Is there one of piece or type of custom content that you just cannot live without?
9. What is your biggest CC pet-peeve?
Sex poses. Seriously.
Also I have pet peeves about adjust shine hairs, greasy skintones, photo skinned clothes, ridiculously skinny clothes meshes, and crappy TS2 furniture/clutter conversions.
11. What aspects of the game keep you coming back to it? What makes you keep playing?
The unlimited creative outlet, I’d say. One day I can just kill my time playing pixel dolls, the other day I can create some crap. Also, reading my favorite legacies keeps making me want to play.
1. What was your first impression of the sims 3?
I did say, “It is way better than the Sims 2.”
4. If you could be a sim for a day, what would you do?
7. When did you create a simblr?
July 11, 2011. I was going to post only one picture a day because I had another blog. I was even planning not to be communicative at all, but oh well.